miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2012

Job Interviews : Dos and Don'ts


The topic of this week in class is "Job Interviews". We are revising how to make questions if you interview someone for a job and we are also practising appropiate answers if you are interviewed for a job. I uploaded this video with more information about dos and dont's in a job interview. Watch it the times that you need and answer the questions below. We will talk about it in class, so take notes! 




1. What should women wear in a job interview? Do you agree with this?
2. What is the appropiate answer for "tell me about yourself"?
3. What can you say when you are asked about your weaknesses? Refer to the video
4. Write an example of inappropiate questions.
5. What is a resumé?

Answer these questions and we'll correct them in class.

Get ready for the interviews that we are role-playing tomorrow!


3 comentarios:

  1. I'm working on the same with my students. I downloaded a CV template from the Internet and sent it to them. They filled it in and sent their own CVs back to me for correction. Now they keep a "hard copy" of their CV on their computers ready to be sent!
    Laura

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Laura! We worked on job interviews first and now we are dealing with CVs. I also prepared some CV samples and I'll ask them to send me their CVs and cover letters! It is very useful for them to work with these kind of things. Thanks for the comment!

      Eliminar