viernes, 14 de febrero de 2014

CURSOS IVAJ DE IDIOMAS

Hi everyone! 

If you are interested in studying English abroad, this is your opportunity. The IVAJ (Instituto Valenciano de la Juventud) offers a wide range of courses to study English in many English speaking countries: Ireland, England, Australia, The States... There are courses aimed at beginners, experts, teachers, intermediate levels... so you can find the perfect course for you. These courses provide the students with opportunities to learn English (5 hours per day approx.) and also to live with non Spanish speakers and use the language to communicate in daily and common real life situations. The only requirement is that applicants must be from 16 to 35 years old. 

Have a look at the course catalogue 




http://www.gvajove.es/ivaj/opencms/IVAJ/es/formacion/estudiar_idiomas/cursos.html







2 comentarios:

  1. OK. Thanks for the information, I think that in te future I could go to the IVAJ because I need learn more English. The bad is that are 5h for day and I want have time for my things.
    If you can give me more information call me

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Francisco Miguel Navarro Flores (DAW2)

    It is a good idea to facilitate people the possibility to travel to another country to perfect a language, since I believe that the best form of making it is living a season in the corresponding country. It is a pain that IVAJ a young person no longer considers me.

    ResponderEliminar