viernes, 1 de marzo de 2013

CONVERSATION EXCHANGE


Yesterday, I organised a private event with Spanish and American students. The aim was to make them practise English and Spanish respectively, meet new people and learn about other cultures. We met at 7:00 p.m in an Irish pub and we stayed there for about two hours. I think my Spanish students really liked the activity since most of them had never met any American speaker before. They had the opportunity to practise what we had learnt in class. I think that for the American students it  was also an opportunity to meet people from Valencia. They talked about their hobbies, interests, studies, jobs, traditions and festivals and many other things that kept them talking in a lively way. I would like to thank my friend Javi for helping me with the organisation of the event , ISA (International Students Abroad) for helping me to find so many American students and all the people who participated.

Hope to see you all soon!










4 comentarios:

  1. It was great to help you with this, Belén! Let me know next time and I will bring some friends.
    -Javi

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It was a thrilling experience. By the way i remembered that Javier looks like Manel Fuentes, a spanish showman

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Yeahh he does! I'm glad you liked the experience!

      Eliminar